Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Raisin Racers - Would Be a Great Treat for the Pinewood Derby

We lost our site where we stored our files, so we asked AkelasCouncil.blogspot.com to store our file for us.  To print this file, please CLICK HERE to go to their blog to print out the PDF.

Something that would be a lot of fun to use as a treat for the Pinewood Derby would be Raisin Racers.
 

Turn a small raisin box into a racer! Step one print this PDF.  Step two is to eat all the raisins from a 1 1/2 oz raisin carton.  Next, or while you're doing that, color in the racer and cut along the outside dotted line.  Then fold where indicated and glue to the raisin box as shown in the picture.  Raisins have lots of iron in them.  This is an iron-powered race car!
 

 Click here for a PDF you can print and have the kids color.

Click here to find more ideas for Pinewood Derbies...


   

30 comments:

  1. Permanent sidebar blogroll backlinks on real websites with dofollow links for long-term SEO authority and stable rankings. sidebar blogroll

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made some respectable points there. I looked on the internet for the issue and found most people will go along with with your website. 소액결제 현금화

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! an incredible article dude. Thanks Nonetheless I am experiencing concern with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody getting equivalent rss drawback? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx강남호빠

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this blog very much so much fantastic information. 의정부출장마사지

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this website very much so much excellent information.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank your for share. I hope you will share again. 토닥이

    ReplyDelete
  7. It’s difficult to get knowledgeable individuals during this topic, however, you seem like what happens you are referring to! Thanks mexican restaurant

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for this specific facts I was basically seeking all Bing to find it! nha cai vn88

    ReplyDelete
  9. Taylor Lautner… By the way you might want to check out this cool site I found…… mexican food

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing such valuable information. I really enjoyed reading this post. Accompagnatrici di alto livello milano

    ReplyDelete
  11. Although I am unable to agree with all you staded, I’ve got to confess I do love to your web site of posting toto togel

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mình đánh giá s66 khá cao về sự đơn giản và thuận tiện trong giao diện. s666mvp.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, awesome blog structure! How long have you been running a blog for? you made blogging look easy. The total look of your site is wonderful, let alone the content material! intergalactic bar chocolate mushroom

    ReplyDelete
  14. I’d have got to consult with you here. Which isn’t some thing Which i do! I love reading an article that will get people to feel. Also, appreciate your allowing me to comment! 인천출장마사지

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post, I was doing a google search and your site came up for foreclosures in Winter Springs, FL but anyway, I have enjoyed reading it, keep it up! 광주출장마사지

    ReplyDelete
  16. not everyone would need a nose job but my girlfriend really needs some rhinoplasty coz her nose is kind of crooked` 전주출장마사지

    ReplyDelete
  17. Spot lets start on this write-up, I really think this amazing site needs much more consideration. I’ll more likely once more to see a great deal more, thank you that info. mexican food

    ReplyDelete
  18. It is an incredibly amazing powerful resource that you’re offering and you simply provide it away cost-free!! I comparable to discovering websites which often understand the particular valuation on giving you fantastic learning resource for zero cost. We truly dearly loved examining this page. Love! What Is the Function of a Carburetor

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a well-researched and thoughtfully written post. I enjoyed reading it. https://daysleft.eu/en/days-until-long-weekend

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great post with helpful information. I especially enjoyed the detailed explanations. https://daysleft.eu/en/days-until-new-year

    ReplyDelete
  21. Well done on creating such an informative post. I look forward to reading more from you. https://daysleft.eu/en/days-until-winter-break

    ReplyDelete
  22. thank you for sharing with us, I conceive this website truly stands out : D. Normative Social Influence

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just added your blog to my list of price reading blogs What Is a Simulated Diamond

    ReplyDelete
  24. After study a few of the websites in your internet site now, and i also genuinely such as your strategy for blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark site list and you will be checking back soon. Pls check out my website likewise and make me aware what you think. What Is a Cashmere Sweater

    ReplyDelete
  25. I’m impressed, I must say. Actually rarely can i encounter a weblog that’s both educative and entertaining, and without a doubt, you may have hit the nail for the head. Your notion is outstanding; the pain is an issue that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. We’re very happy i always found this during my find some thing concerning this. How to Sign Over a Check

    ReplyDelete
  26. This design is steller! You most certainly know how to keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Wonderful job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool! Lily of the Valley Poisonous

    ReplyDelete
  27. oh well, online promotion also takes a lot of work just like offline promotion of products and services“ How to Start a Conclusion Paragraph

    ReplyDelete
  28. Simply wanna remark that you have a very nice web site , I enjoy the layout it actually stands out. Bio Mech Peptides

    ReplyDelete
  29. i would love to sip a cup of green tea each morning because it contains L-theanine which calms the mind~ buy GHK-Cu research peptide

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hello, Neat post. There is an issue along with your website in internet explorer, might test this¡K IE nonetheless is the marketplace chief and a big section of people will pass over your excellent writing due to this problem. hptoto

    ReplyDelete