June Roundtable--Thursday, June 4, 7pm in the red brick building on 165 N. 100 E., Alpine (Main St. & 200 N.). The new program is now upon us! Every rank has required camping-related adventures. Come learn how to plan fun, inspirational, and exciting campfire programs.
In an effort to maximize our time at Roundtable, we will be emailing most announcements prior to Roundtable.
· Upcoming Pack Meeting Themes:
Core Value/Point of Scout Law
Go for the Gold
Under the Sea
· Pack Resource Guides can now be found on our blog, alpinedistrictcubs.blogspot.com
· District Day Camp: June 16/17 (session 1), 18/19 (session 2) at Highland Glen Park.
· July Roundtable will be July 2 at 7pm. FUN!! Round-robin style including cooking with Cubs, crafts & neckerchief slides, games/songs/skits, derbies & 2-liter bottle rocket launchers!
· Kindle Editions of New Leader Materials are now available on Amazon. Click here.
· Webelos Woods: August 28/29 at Mutual Dell. Online registration is forthcoming. We will send email through stake leaders as soon as registration is online. See blog for program details and adventures to be covered.
· Akela's Council: September 16-19 (Wed-Sat.) at Tifie near Mount Pleasant. Register at utahscouts.org. Click here for more details.
· Feedback: We want to make Roundtable as helpful as possible! Please send questions, comments, or feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out a survey at Roundtable.
· Essential Resources:
v scouting.org/home/programupdates.aspx--New Program information
v alpinedistrictcubs.blogspot.com--District information and links
v ldsbsa.org: LDS-BSA Relationships
v utahscouts.org--training, tour plans, forms