Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Other Space Derby ideas for Cub Scouts

 I thought these would be fun treats or awards to give out for the Space Derby.


 This would be a fun neckerchief slide to make for the Space Derby.

 These are cute sucker covers.


 "Moon Rocks" are made with balloons and glow sticks.  They don't show though till the lights are turned off.


I thought this would be cute to use for decorations for the space derby.  You could get some cute pictures of the boys.
 
 I don't know for sure how I would use these, but it would be fun to come up with something.  It looks like stars in the sky.


This is how you make the jars of stars with glow in the dark paint... 


These jars were made out of glow sticks.  Find out how to here...


For more Space Derby ideas, click here

 

1 comment:

  1. Can I get the directions on how to make the Space Derby Neckerchief slide? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete