Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Pinewood Derby Flags - March 2012 - Cub Scout Neckerchief Slide




This month at Roundtable, we are talking about all kinds of derbies.  Space Derbies, Pinewood Derbies, Raingutter Regatta's, Paper Rockets, Soap Derbies, Cubannapolis, 2 Liter Bottle launchers, Film Canister rockets... 

This month at Roundtable we will be making two different kinds of cub scout neckerchief slides.  This neckerchief slide would work good for all the different derbies if you changed out the little pinewood derby tag.  I found this idea online at Exciting Scout Craft.  There is a PDF you can print to make up the flags.  I used...
After I made up the neckerchief slide like they did on the above link, I was sad that my PVC pipe slider was showing, so I added in a Pinewood Derby logo I found online.  You could change it for a different derby, or go without. 


Click here to find more ideas for Pinewood Derbies...

















No comments:

Post a Comment